Post House Rooms is a new, bright and modern mini hotel with the unique thematic design and reasonable prices. We are located in the central part of the city, opposite the historic building of the Central Post Office and close to the most tourist attractions of the city. Distance to the Potockiy Palace is 200 m., Park named after Ivan Franko – 300 m., Rynok Square – 700 m., Opera House – 850 m.
Post House Rooms offers 7 comfortable rooms.
Benefits for our guests:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Friendly staff
- Parking area near the building in which the hostel is situated
- Air conditioning
- Beds with comfortable mattresses
- TV sets in rooms
- Thematic interior in the rooms
Free services for our guests:
- Daily cleaning service
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave)
- City maps
- Table reservation in the cafe or restaurant
- Taxi reservation
- Tourist information
An interesting fact:
The building, in which our mini hotel is situated, has great historical value. Zygmunt Gorgolewski, the famous Polish architect, lived here. He was an author of numerous buildings in Germany and Poland, and of Theatre of Opera and Ballet in Lviv.